With the Spring season quickly approaching make certain your HVAC is ready for any type of weather the Ozarks throw our way. Here are some tips to be prepared for the weather:
- Keep surrounding trees (tree limbs), bushes, and any other vegetation a reasonable distance from your HVAC system.
- Cover your HVAC during heavy rain to prevent flooding damage.
- Do you reside in an area with frequent blackouts? A backup generator is a great investment, especially since it will keep everything running.
- Double check your HVAC system to see if it is up-to-date and working properly.
- Before a storm, check to see that nothing will hit and damage the HVAC system. This includes patio furniture, children’s outdoor toys, etc.
If you are experiencing any problems or are looking to update your HVAC system call the professionals at Signature Home Comfort (417)-862-3410
Emily is currently a student at Baylor University who graduated from Springfield Catholic High School. She cannot wait to bring you the latest updates on everything HVAC and Signature Home Comfort.
Facebook: Emily Kroutil